Monday 17 October 2016

Crusader Army (rebasing)

Recently I decided to finally rebase my crusader army, and in the process add to it. The idea being that I can now use the models for multiple systems. I based them for impetvs but somehow never got to even play with them once. I feel like theyre a lot more versatile now, with friends playing 9th age I intent to use them as an Empire or Bretonian army. I just have a few more figures to model up... basing... and a smaller amount of painting and Im away laughing again. Hopefully I can get some more games in with them :D








2 comments:

  1. Nice looking army the rebasing will set them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2021 conveys a clear idea of the course content to the students. Students should have a clear understanding of their respective subject wise syllabus to gain more marks in their exam. Here in this article, we have mentioned Karnataka State Board syllabus of Maths, Science and Social Science. Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2021-2022 The SSLC Syllabus contains the complete course structure along with sub-topics under each chapter. Even the textbooks and other reference study materials are developed according to SSLC syllabus for their respective subjects. Students can also access Karnataka Syllabus 2021 for SSLC.

    ReplyDelete